The Service enables users (hereinafter Users) with a terminal (laptop, mobile, personal digital assistant, etc. hereinafter Terminal) compatible with Wi-Fi to wirelessly connect to the Internet using the Wi-Fi network. The Service does not include providing email accounts or hosting websites.
The Service can be used to access the Internet by anyone visiting the public areas of the Resort equipped for this purpose.
The Service can be accessed during the opening hours of the public places covered by the Wi-Fi service. To access the Service, Users must provide their email address.
To subscribe to the Service, Users must provide correct contact details during login. Minors can use this service under the sole responsibility of their parents or legal guardians.
1. SBM hereby informs Users that any data found on the Internet may be protected by intellectual property, literary and artistic rights, or may be illegal. Users shall not transfer or download prohibited, illicit or illegal data that is contrary to public order and morality, or which violate or potentially violate third party rights and intellectual property rights in particular.
2. It is expressly noted that the Internet is not a secure network. It is up to Users to take appropriate precautions to protect data and/or software, especially from viruses that spread through the Internet, or from hacking of their Terminal by a third party for whatever reason. Users are advised to back up data before and after using the Service.
3. Users fully acknowledge that the Internet network is not always reliable, especially regarding the lack of security surrounding data transmission and the absence of guarantee with respect to performance in terms of volume and speed of data transmission.
Users acknowledge that there is no way to guarantee data content, authenticity or privacy for any information, files or data that they wish to share on the Internet.
Users must not use the Internet to transfer messages for which they wish to guarantee absolute confidentiality.
4. Users are prohibited from fraudulent, abusive, or excessive use of the Service, such as voluntary or involuntary overloading of SBM’s mail server, network, or the inboxes of recipients with direct email marketing (spamming, bulk emails, junk email, email bombs) or sending messages that may result in a substantial number of responses (teasing, trolling) leading to possible disturbances in the server or network. Users will be held fully liable for using the Service in any manner described above.
SBM cannot be held liable for any consequences that may arise from such uses of the Service by one or more Users.
5. Regarding products and services on the Internet, Users shall contact content providers directly with any complaints related to the execution of services or sale of products.
6. Moreover, SBM hereby alerts Users to the fact that the Internet includes content that may be inappropriate for minors.
Users agree to follow the rules and regulations in force for content protected by intellectual property rights.
Users are hereby informed that the violation of copyrights and any related rights is a criminal offence punishable by law. Moreover, Users may risk civil sanctions as compensation for damage to beneficiaries.
1. SBM cannot be held liable for any content on the Internet or damage that may result from its use, unless the damage was caused intentionally by SBM.
However, SBM promises to do everything possible to ensure access to the Internet.
Because communication should be private, SBM as the Service Provider will not monitor the content or characteristics of the data received or transmitted by Users on its network and/or the Internet. However, in order to ensure proper management of the Internet network, SBM reserves the right to delete messages or suspend User activity that may disrupt proper functioning of the network or in the event that the User does not follow the rules of use or code of ethics.
Exceptions can be made to the rule of privacy to the extent permitted by law, on request by public and/or legal authorities.
2. SBM is not responsible for any exploitation of data or information that Users may have published on or taken from the Internet.
3. SBM cannot be held liable in the following circumstances:
In such situations, SBM will not become involved in disputes that may occur between Users and third parties.
Users will be held solely liable for any direct, indirect, material and consequential damage to SBM and/or third parties as a result of using the SBM Service.
Communications carried out via the Service are protected by the same level of security as with a standard Internet connection. Complete protection against intrusions or eavesdropping cannot be guaranteed. SBM declines all liability concerning such events.
If Users wish to increase the security level on their Terminal, they may install security software, such as firewalls or Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). SBM does not guarantee the functioning of third-party security software.
As a general rule, access to the company’s data (Intranet, Pack Office, etc.) requires the installation of an appropriate security software on the Terminal and the concerned company server. Given that this software is supplied by a third party, SBM declines all responsibility concerning its proper functioning.
A cookie is a file installed on the Users’ Terminals that stores their navigation information on the SBM website (language settings, connection time, pages visited, etc.) SBM may consult this data during the Users’ future visits to facilitate navigation. Users are hereby informed that because they share their Terminal with other people, all personal information regarding stored in the cookies may be modified.
SBM may use the cookies to learn about the products, services, and pages consulted by the Users.
If Users do not wish to store cookies, they may make the necessary changes on their computer. Users are hereby informed that cookies are stored differently in different web browsers.
For disputes relating to these terms and conditions, if the two Parties cannot reach an amicable agreement, jurisdiction will be expressly attributed to the Monaco courts.
1. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions of Use, Users agree to the storage and use of their personal data provided at the time of subscription to the Service.
2. In accordance with current laws and regulations, SBM is required to collect and store data from electronic communications. To this end, SBM may communicate this data for the purposes of research, observation and detection of criminal offences; terrorism prevention; billing and payment for the Service; and IT network security.
3. In accordance with legislation on the protection of personal information and data, Users may ask SBM to provide, modify, or delete their personal data.
This right to modify or delete information can be exercised by writing to SBM by post to
Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer, Direction Marketing, Place du Casino, B.P. 139, 98000 Monaco, or by email to .