The Monte-Carlo Casino is a casino with the standing of a museum. It remains a must for visitors to the Principality.
Because of this, the Casino’s clients have different objectives and expectations when they enter this legendary place.
Clients who are players appreciate the Casino’s wide range of games, its prestigious setting and the croupiers’ know-how. They also have high requirements with regard to security, discretion and comfort.
Visitors on group tours who wish to experience the atmosphere of the legendary Casino visit it mainly for its reputation, history, incredible anecdotes and 150-year-old architecture.
Keen to meet the requirements of all its clients, the SBM has decided to change the visiting arrangements at the Casino
VISIT TO THE GAMING ROOMS AT CASINO DE MONTE-CARLO, NOT INCLUDING PARTICIPATING IN THE GAMES
Arrangements for individuals and group tours, guides, and tour leaders.
- Salle Renaissance (Renaissance Room)/ Salle Europe (Europe Room)/ Salle des Amériques (Americas Room)/ Salle Blanche (White Room)/ Salons Touzet (Touzet Rooms)/ Salle Médecin (Médecin Room) (Private)
- Opening times: every day from 9 am to 12.00 pm
- Prices: Individual: €10 per person
Group: 7 € per person (for 10 people or more) - Free for the guide or tour leader.
- Free entry for holders of the “Cercle Monte-Carlo” card.
- Means of payment :
With a proforma invoice sent by the « Cellule Animation of the Casino of Monte-Carlo (bank transfer)
On the door: in cash at the entrance desk (credit cards will soon be accepted)
- Dress Code: Chic casual in the afternoon. Jacket after 8:00 pm.
- Validity: Throughout the year, except during the Grand Prix (Historic and Formula 1).
ADMISSION CHARGE : 10 €
An extra charge of 10 € to access to the Salon Privés, the Salle Médecin with its terrace and Salle Blanche with its terrace, during winter season,
- Salle Renaissance: slot machines
- Salon Europe : English Roulette, Perfect Pairs Black Jack and Craps
- Salle Amérique : Américan Roulette, Craps, Black Jack.
- Restaurant Le Train Bleu, Restaurant Salon Rose
- Bar La Salle Blanche
- For organisational reasons, groups, guides and tour leaders may not enter the salons when games are taking place, i.e. from 2 pm.
- Groups, guides and tour leaders can now visit the Casino in the morning from 9 am to 12.30 pm, except during restricted periods, as above.
- Visitors on group tours who wish to visit the Monte-Carlo Casino during gaming times (from 2 pm) must enter as individual clients and must respect the mandatory requirements (dress code).
- Salons Touzet : European Roulette, English Roulette, Trente et Quarante, Punto Banco, Poker Texas Hold’Em Ultimate, Black Jack
- Terrasse Salle Blanche : European Roulette / Black Jack / Punto Banco
- Salle Médecin : European Roulette / English Roulette / Trente et Quarante / Black Jack