- A destination with easy access
- 300 days of sunshine a year
- One of the safest places in the world
- A diverse choice of hotels within a single Resort
- Image, refinement and service
- A wide array of amenities to simplify organisation
- A broad choice of leisure and other activities
- Foreign languages widely spoken in the Principality
- Hi-tech equipment
- All the advantages of the “Cercle Monte-Carlo” card
The prestigious setting of Monaco and Monte-Carlo is even more appreciated for its high level of security. All the specialists in security are unanimous: making a place safer than Monaco would be a difficult task. One policeman for every hundred inhabitants, a 24-hour video surveillance system covering the entire Principality and in the entrance halls of the vast majority of apartment blocks, a transmission system worthy of the best armies in the world, the possibility of blocking all access points to the Principality in a matter of minutes. Not forgetting surveillance teams inside the Casino, all gambling establishments and hotels.
The rule instigated by Prince Rainier is simple:”Safety in Monaco must be 100%”. And we are not far from it. It should be said that the orders given to the 400 policemen who are trained intensively for almost two years are extremely strict: anything that might disrupt harmony is forbidden.