The Blue Gin is going to be transformed into a mountain chalet during the year-end holidays!
- Dates & times : 5 December 2019 to 5 January 2020 and open from 1.30pm to 01.30am ! (7 days a week)
- "Christmas games" from 1.30pm : board games (backgammon, chess, solitaire, card games, etc)
- "Christmas treats" from 6.30pm : mini ‘mountain’ menu, Christmas cocktails (food from 1pm to 10.30pm)
- "Christmas teatime" from 3pm to 5.30pm : hot chocolate, Christmas tea, pastries, winter tea, mulled wine stand
- Close-up magic show by Simeon Wolfgang every friday night : 6, 13, 20 and 27 December
- Winter Party on 5, 19 and 26 December, from 6.30 pm
- Live DJ with Nicolas Saad on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- New Year’s Eve
Day or night, relax in a pleasant winter atmosphere as if you’ve just come off the ski slopes.
Comfortable throw blankets, table games, billiards, afternoon tea, close-up magic show, live DJ, personalised menu and last but definitely not least, an entirely covered, heated terrace with a sweeping view of the Mediterranean!
And for latecomers, the “Snow Stars” will ensure the fun continues into January and February!
You will be able to enjoy its mountain chalet-themed decor until 29 February – a fantastic way to fill those long winter evenings...
(N.B. from 5 January to 29 February, the bar will be open at the usual times, i.e. from 5.30pm to 1.30am)
My Monte-Carlo exclusive advantage: buy a drink and get a complimentary signature cocktail at "Snow Stars" from 8pm to 10pm until the 5th January 2020.