Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
Diamond Suite - Prince Rainier III
- Private Pool
- 6 persons
- Sea view
- Separate sitting area
- 2 bedrooms
- Free wifi up to 3 Mb/s
A gem overlooking the roofs of the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
Elegant and refined, the Prince Rainier III Suite pays tribute to the “Builder Prince” of Monaco. Warmth and light abound in this 830m2 room bathed in sunshine. An atmosphere full of contrasts, where golden tones and touches of more vivid colours artfully intermingle.
Sculptures created by Prince Rainier III, paintings from his personal collection and original photographs adorn the suite.
Outside, the two-level 350m2 terrace offers a breathtaking view of the vibrant heart of Place du Casino, a permanent fixture, extending to the Mediterranean Sea. A gorgeous panorama that encompasses both Monaco and France, not to mention Italy far away in the distance.
The heated infinity pool completes the offer: the word “unique” perfectly describes this exceptional suite.
- View of Place du Casino extending to the Mediterranean Sea
- Diamond suite of 830m2 including 350m2 of terraces and up to 895m² in a triple suite (with 3rd bedroom on request)
- Large main living room with bar area, sitting room and library, dining room and study
- Heated infinity pool equipped with counter-current swimming jets.
- Privileged contact with our Guest Relations Manager
- Meet & Greet at the airport or heliport and transport in & out in a luxury car or helicopter
- In-suite check-in
- Housekeeper to assist you with unpacking and packing bags (on your arrival and departure)
- Hotel limousine at your disposal for private transfers within the Resort Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer (except for the Monte-Carlo Golf Club).
- American breakfast included
- Free access to Casino de Monte-Carlo
- Free access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo wellness complex
- Free access to the Monte-Carlo Beach Club (outside annual closing period)
- Preferential rates on the Monte-Carlo Golf Club and the Monte-Carlo Country Club (Excluding Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters)
- Free access to shuttle services for transfers within the Resort
- Possibility to transfer all Resort expenses to the room's account
- 90 min treatment for 2 in your suite or at the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo.
- A dedicated tent at the Monte-Carlo Beach Club throughout your stay (seasonal)
- In-suite open bar and wine cellar kindly made available.
- Butler service available upon request
- 24-hour Room Service
- Exclusive service from the Michelin-starred restaurant "Le Grill"
- In-suite Rossano Ferretti hairstylist (additional fees).
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo Wine Cellar visit - on request (additional fees).
- Fast laundry service
- Cot (on request)
- Shower-hammam room
- Check-in: 3 pm, Check-out: 12 pm
- Location: 5th floor
- place du casino
- 3-Michelin-starred restaurant
- Private beach access
- 6600 m² spa & pool
- Sea view
- 4 restaurants: The 3-star restaurant Le Louis XV- Alain Ducasse, the starred restaurant Le Grill, ÔMER and L’Hirondelle
- One grand function room: La Salle Empire
- Le Bar Américain providing a jazz ambiance
- A legendary wine cellar
- Access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo (pool, fitness centre, hammam, sauna, solarium…)
- Beach access at the Monte-Carlo Beach Club (open from April to October, free shuttle bus) with Kids Club (free club from 3 to 8 years old). The children’s club will be unavailable for the 2020 season.
- Golden Keys Concierge
- Car service
- Transfer service (helicopter, cab or door to door service) Nice/Monaco
- Parking: €40 / day
- Hairspa Rossano Ferretti
- Individuals safe-box
- Only dogs under 7 kg are accepted (with a supplement of €50 / day - meals not included), except for bars and restaurants. The owner is responsible for any damage caused by his animal.
- 208 including 96 Suites
- Due to the current circumstances, a certain number of services have been reduced.