Top Marques Monaco
Top Marques Monaco is committed to maintaining its status as the most exclusive car show in the world, and is refocusing on its original concept: bringing together the most outstanding models of the moment, from 30 May to 2 June.
- Dates : From Thursday May 30th to Sunday June 2nd
- Doors open : From 10 am to 7.30pm
- Place : Grimaldi Forum
- We are showcasing some 70 models of supercars and hypercars
- A space dedicated to fine jewellery and fine watchmaking
The 16th edition will feature numerous highlights.
Some manufacturers will return this year, including McLaren, who are planning the global launch of a new model, and Rolls Royce, who will introduce a limited edition of the Wraith.
One sector is also reserved for new technologies and renewable energies, represented by Tesla, the Audi e-tron, Ronn Motor Group and NanoFlowcell, which uses a revolutionary technology based on liquid batteries.
Two marques in particular promise to attract a lot of attention :
- Quant will exhibit two supercars powered by a revolutionary system they have developed based on salt water
- Swiss watch group Rebellion will display the racecar that won the 24 Heures du Mans 2018. It will be put up for sale with a Saphir watch for 4 million euros.