Monte-Carlo Sporting Summer Festival
- Date: 3 August 2019
- Venue: Salle des Etoiles
- Concert type: Dinner-show / Possibilty for Drink and Show
- Opening doors : 08:00pm / 10:00 pm for Drink and Show
- Beginning of the concert: From 10.30 pm
- Dress code: Jacket required – Proper attire required
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Valet parking
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Official website: https://www.marcomengoni.it
Marco Mengoni is currently one of the biggest names in the Italian New Generation. The young artist, 30, hails from Latium and was discovered in 2009 after winning the third series of the Italian version of X-Factor. He won the MTV Europe Music Awards for “Best Italian Act” and “Best European Act” one year later.
After a successful first album, he won the Sanremo Music Festival in 2013 with “L’essenziale” and was chosen to represent Italy at Eurovision, where he made it into the top 10. He has several Platinum and Multi-Platinum awards to his name, as well as multiple number one chart hits.
With his #MengoniLive2019 tour having been eagerly awaited, the Latin Lover will perform on the Salle des Etoiles stage for the first time on the 3 August 2019 as part of the Monte-Carlo Sporting Summer Festival.