Monte-Carlo Sporting Summer Festival
BÔCCA an exclusive performance by Cirque du Soleil
- Date: from 15 to 19 August
- Venue: Salle des Etoiles
- Concert type: Dinner-show / Possibilty for Drink and Show
- Opening doors: 08:00 pm / 10:00 pm for Drink and Show
- Beginning of the concert: From 10.30 pm
- Dress code: Jacket required – Correct attire
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Valet parking
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Official website: https://wwwcirquedusoleil.com
An Acroculinary Wonderland
In a bright and warm atmosphere, the famous Canadian troupe will merge circus and culinary arts in the heart of the Monegasque city.
It is on the stage of the Salle des Étoiles, now transformed into a mock kitchen of the Casino de Monte-Carlo restaurant, that a brigade of formidable cooks will create great dishes - from exquisite salmon jelly to a sumptuous cake. These culinary masterpieces will come to life in an acrobatic spectacle that will delight young and old alike.