GAMING ROOM RULES
Based on the various gaming rules in force in our Establishments:
- Access to gaming houses is prohibited to:
- persons aged under eighteen;
- soldiers, in uniform, of all ranks and any nationality;
- ministers of religion and members of religious congregations;
- individuals in a state of intoxication or under the influence of drugs;
- excluded individuals.
- The following are excluded from the gaming rooms:
- persons who have made a written statement;
- incapacitated individuals, on the written application of their legal representative or guardian;
- persons whose behaviour may cause a scandal or incident and those deemed undesirable.
- Monaco residents, civil servants and government officials, of the Municipality and the public establishments of Monaco, as well as personnel of the Société des Bains de Mer cannot participate in the gaming rooms by any means whatsoever, or even through a third party.
- The following items are prohibited:
- Photographic devices and sound recording equipment;
- Mobile phones;
- Electric, electronic or computer devices;
- Any system or means for:
- Blocking the operation of automatic devices for the convenience of the customer;
- Distorting the process and results of the parties.
- Any operation of automatic machines outside the presence of considered customers.
Free cloakrooms are available for customers where they can deposit their coats, raincoats, hats, devices, mobile phones, umbrellas, canes and other personal items.
- Proper dress is required of the customer in all circumstances.
- Anyone wanting to enter the gaming lounges must submit to an identification procedure.
- The gaming rooms are open at specific times which can be found on site.
The closing time can occasionally be postponed under the sole authority of the Director of Gaming or the person acting in this capacity and in the exceptional circumstances set out by the licensing authority.
- When the gaming rooms are closed, guided tours are permitted, including for minors on the condition that they are accompanied by an adult. Such tours will be staggered from 9 am to 12.30 pm.
- The different regulations have been approved by the Prince’s Government.