Salle des Amériques
From Monday, 22 October until Monday, 17 December, 2018, cultural visits will no longer take place in the mornings from 9:00 to 13:00 whilst the casino is under renovation. We apologise for the inconvenience.
It’s all about the slots...
The Salle des Amériques is reserved for slot machines, which energise the room, filling it with a vibrant, colourful glow and giving it its own unique soundscape.
- Visits from 9 am to 1 pm
- Opening of games at 2 pm to people over 18 years who are not banned from playing
- Photo ID is required
- Bermuda shorts, T-shirts and sports shoes are tolerated
- From 7 pm: shorts, t-shirts, short-sleeved shirts and sweatshirts are not allowed
- Dark jeans and dark or casual smart sports shoes are tolerated
- Men must wear a jacket
Rates & Admissions
Follow our latest news & get the best offers
- The most beautiful gaming destination
- A unique Gaming Offer
- Exclusive events
- Loyalty programs
- Constant and generous jackpots