The Salle Renaissance is closed for renovations and scheduled to reopen on Monday, 17 December. The refurbished venue will feature access to slot machines from 10:00 free of charge.
From Monday, 22 October until Monday, 17 December, 2018, cultural visits will no longer take place in the mornings from 9:00 to 13:00 whilst the casino is under renovation. We apologise for the inconvenience.
It’s all about the slots...
After relaxing over a drink at the Café de la Rotonde, patrons can head over to the Casino de Monte-Carlo’s slot room in the Salle Renaissance, the ideal venue for a thrilling gaming experience. This is where the adventure begins, and there is so much more behind the next door!
- Visits from 9am to 1pm
- Smart bermuda shorts, T-shirts and sports shoes are tolerated
- Jeans with holes, faded jeans, tank tops, tracksuits, sportswear, beach shorts, beach dresses, sandals and flip-flops for men and jogging shoes are prohibited
- We tolerate Bermuda shorts, T-shirts and sports shoes
- Games open at 2pm for people over 18 years who are not banned from playing
- Presentation of ID with photo is required
- From 7pm : shorts, t-shirts, short-sleeved shirts and sweatshirts are not allowed
- Dark jeans and dark or casual smart sports shoes are tolerated
- Men must wear a jacket
Follow our latest news & get the best offers
- The most beautiful gaming destination
- A unique Gaming Offer
- Exclusive events
- Loyalty programs
- Constant and generous jackpots