A 1930s legend revisited by India Mahdavi. The Monte-Carlo Beach offers a modern experience combining the spirit of the Riviera’s golden era with the intimacy of a luxury resort.
Hotel: from Friday April 7 to Tuesday October 3rd, 2023.
Beach Club: from Thursday April 14 to Sunday October 8, 2023.
- Monte-Carlo Beach : T.(377) 98 06 50 00
- Réservation: T.(377) 98 06 86 84
Avenue Princesse Grace
MC 98000 Principauté de Monaco
- By the seaside, eastern border of Monaco
- Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport, located 30km away from Monaco.
- Nice/Monaco by helicopter: 7 minutes
- The ultra modern Monaco train station – Monte-Carlo is welcoming several international trains every day
- From Paris: 6 h (high speed train)
- From Milan: 4h30
- From Nice : A8/E80, exit 56
- Depuis l’Italie : A8/E74, exit 58
- Via the Monaco harbour
- Latitude: 43° 45’05.56N | 43.75139
- Longitude: 7° 26’37.95E | 7.44361