Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
Diamond Suite - Garnier
- 6 persons
- Separate sitting area
- 2 bedrooms
- Free wifi up to 3 Mb/s
The Very Essence of Monaco’s Spirit.
At the heart of the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, the Diamond Suite Garnier now stands out in a new light.
While keeping its name and advantageous location, the suite has reinvented itself to unveil two spacious bedrooms, a marble bathroom and a vast, bright lounge with timeless furniture.
And it still offers an incredible view of the Place du Casino and the Monte Carlo Casino.
Indeed, the terrace—a true space for living—provides a magnificent panorama of activity at the heart of Monaco.
And just behind the Casino de Monte-Carlo is a vista of the Mediterranean Sea.
Luxurious and modern, the Diamond Suite Garnier is the promise of a unique experience of immersion in the Principality.
- Diamond Suite of 179 m2 including a 44 m2 terrace
- A large lounge with a dining area, two bedrooms and a terrace offering a unique view of the Place du Casino.
- Privileged contact with our Guest Relations Manager
- Meet & Greet at the airport or heliport and transport in & out in a luxury car or helicopter
- In-suite check-in
- Housekeeper to assist you with unpacking and packing bags (on your arrival and departure)
- Hotel limousine at your disposal for private transfers within the Resort Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer (except for the Monte-Carlo Golf Club).
- American breakfast included
- Free access to Casino de Monte-Carlo
- Free access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo wellness complex
- Free access to the Monte-Carlo Beach Club (outside annual closing period)
- Preferential rates on the Monte-Carlo Golf Club and the Monte-Carlo Country Club (Excluding Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters)
- Free access to shuttle services for transfers within the Resort
- Possibility to transfer all Resort expenses to the room's account
- 90 min treatment for 2 in your suite or at the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo.
- A dedicated tent at the Monte-Carlo Beach Club throughout your stay (seasonal)
- In-suite open bar and wine cellar kindly made available.
- Butler service available upon request
- 24-hour Room Service
- Exclusive service from the Michelin-starred restaurant "Le Grill"
- In-suite Rossano Ferretti hairstylist (additional fees).
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo Wine Cellar visit - on request (additional fees).
- Fast laundry service
- Cot (on request)
- Check-in: 3 pm, Check-out: 12 pm (11 am for groups)
- Location: 2nd floor
- place du casino
- 3-Michelin-starred restaurant
- Private beach access
- 6600 m² spa & pool
- Sea view
- 4 restaurants: The 3-star restaurant Le Louis XV- Alain Ducasse, the starred restaurant Le Grill, ÔMER and L’Hirondelle
- One grand function room: La Salle Empire
- Le Bar Américain providing a jazz ambiance
- A legendary wine cellar
- Access to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo (pool, fitness centre, hammam, sauna, solarium…)
- Beach access at the Monte-Carlo Beach Club (open from April to October, free shuttle bus) with Kids Club (free club from 3 to 8 years old). The children’s club will be unavailable for the 2020 season.
- Golden Keys Concierge
- Car service
- Transfer service (helicopter, cab or door to door service) Nice/Monaco
- Parking: €40 / day
- Hairspa Rossano Ferretti
- All our indoor and outdoor public areas are accessible to disabled people with reduced mobility. Some of our rooms are also arranged and equipped accordingly
- Individuals safe-box
- Only dogs under 7 kg are accepted (with a supplement of €50 / day - meals not included), except for bars and restaurants. The owner is responsible for any damage caused by his animal.
- 208 including 97 Suites
- Due to the current circumstances, a certain number of services have been reduced.