Exceptional dinner and brunch at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
- Date : dinner on 24 October 2020
- Price : €185/person for 6-course menu (excluding drinks)
- Venue : Le Vistamar restaurant
- Date : brunch on 25 October
- Price : €120/person (unlimited champagne)
- Venue : Eiffel mezzanine
The Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is delighted to welcome Philippe Mille, a double Michelin-starred chef at the gourmet Le Parc restaurant, who will be working in partnership with head chef Jean-Philippe Borro to bring you two special culinary experiences: a gourmet dinner on 24 October at the Le Vistamar restaurant, and a Champagne brunch on Sunday 25 October.
Currently the head chef at Domaine Les Crayères in Reims, chef Philippe Mille has previously spent time in the kitchens of Bordier, Grondart, Anton and Roth, and was also chef Yannick Alléno’s right-hand man at both Scribe and Le Meurice.
He won his first Michelin star in 2011, and the second in 2012.