- Dates: 23-31 October 2020
- Time: from 20:00
- Venue: Café de Paris Monte-Carlo
- Each table can accommodate up to 10 guests, for a fun-filled meal with a family feel.
- Familyfest Menu 2020 - Opening evening 110€/person (drinks included)
- A la carte menu ( excluding the opening night)
Guests are in for a treat at the Café de Paris Monte-Carlo, where they’ll get to enjoy Bavarian-inspired décor – either with family or in small groups – created in partnership with the Munich-based Weihenstephan brewery.
Opening night will begin at 20:00 on 23 October, and will be attended by H.S.H. Prince Albert II.
A number of delicacies will be sourced straight from the region itself, with this event set to prove once again just how sophisticated and innovative Bavarian cuisine can be!