Open-air Screening Evening at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
- Date: Event postponed to Tuesday, May 30
- Place: the lagoon of the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
- Time: From 7:30 p.m.
- Projected movie: Le Grand Bleu, by Luc Besson
- Prices: €65/adult, €35 for children under 12 (includes film screening plus a main dish and a dessert from the menu)
- Reservations: +377 98 06 03 60
- Street food menu
- In the presence of Pierre Frolla
Open-air screening by the lagoon...
Young and old, enjoy a moment out of time thanks to the showing of the great classic Le Grand Bleu, by the French director Luc Besson. This is the opportunity to settle down comfortably on the deckchairs by the lagoon in the enchanting setting of the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort.
Gourmets will not be left out with a finger food menu featuring the best of the sea in a street food version, to be eaten with your fingertips. A different way to discover fish!
An event in partnership with Radio Monaco.