Open-air Screening Evening at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
Calling all film and sea lovers! The Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort invites you to enjoy a unique cinematic experience during the open-air screening evening on Wednesday 10 May 2023. An enchanting setting and a street food menu featuring the best of the sea await you for a total immersion in "The Sea Is Green"!
- Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2023
- Place: the lagoon of the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
- Projected movie: Le Grand Bleu, by Luc Besson
- Prices: €65/adult, €35 for children under 12
- Reservations: +377 98 06 03 60
- Street food menu
- In the presence of Pierre Frolla
Open-air screening by the lagoon...
Young and old, enjoy a moment out of time thanks to the showing of the great classic Le Grand Bleu, by the French director Luc Besson. This is the opportunity to settle down comfortably on the deckchairs by the lagoon in the enchanting setting of the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort.
Gourmets will not be left out with a finger food menu featuring the best of the sea in a street food version, to be eaten with your fingertips. A different way to discover fish!
An event in partnership with Radio Monaco.