On 21 June, take part in Swing Monte-Carlo’s first soirée with the theme of Enchanting Gardens
The date for Swing Monte-Carlo’s first soirée is set for 21 June, with entertainment, music, late night shopping, and the opening of the Summer Lounge by Mada One, a pop up in the central Jardins des Boulingrins terrace with a lounge area, beverage and food service.
A shopping in the summer air
To mark the occasion of the great evening of June 21, the shop windows and terraces put on their summer outfits full of plants and flowers. Discover all the luxuous decors all along the Promenade Monte-Carlo Shopping during a night shopping evening.
While Louis Vuitton or Chanel will fill your eyes with impressive plant installations, you will discover a majestic swing in front of Maison Dior. Saint Laurent, Fendi, Cartier and even Piaget will offer their ephemeral flower-filled terraces, while Hublot will exhibit two superb animal sculptures by the artist Richard Orlinski.
How can you dream of a better way to discover the new Summer 2021 collections?
The whole Promenade Monte-Carlo is celebrating! The alleys, the gardens and the squares are adorned with lush flowery decorations imagined to multiply tenfold the pleasures to observe and to savor the summer. Discover as you walk the facilities, each more surprising than the next.
For music lovers, a water piano will appear next to Mada One, or a gazebo with a piano on Square Beaumarchais. You can also discover a flowered telephone booth near Van Cleef & Arpels, a vintage Fiat 500 flowered on the Allée François Blanc, or even a Vespa with its flowered sidecar! Open your eyes and let yourself be amazed.
Entertainment for the Swing Monte-Carlo launch party
For its second edition, Swing Monte-Carlo returns with even more activities and offers from June 21. Through this summer 2021 edition, Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer invites its guests to get away from reality for a day (or more if affinity) in Monaco, whether for a romantic getaway, with the family or to discover the novelties of this summer through the "Summer hits 2021"! For the evening of June 21, enjoy a taste of these escapes with exclusive entertainment.
- Romantic Escape: Stand for the creation of flower crowns by Stanislas Ducreux in the Avenue des Beaux-Arts
- Epicurean Escape: Wine tasting stand from the cellars of the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo in the hotel Patio.
- Evasion Gourmet: Roll'in Bar Ice Cream stand on the Allée François Blanc.
- Evasion Chill-out: Massage stand by Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo at the bottom of the Jardins des Boulingrins.
- Evasion Family: Children's merry-go-round on Avenue de Monte-Carlo.
- Well-Being Escape: Solstice Yoga on the Terrasses du Soleil for International Yoga Day.
- Evasion Summer Hits: Photobooth on the Place du Casino.
And for any participation in one of these activities, play our competition and try to win a day at Monte-Carlo Beach: see the rules HERE.
My Monte-Carlo, the loyalty programme of the Resort Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer, offers an additional benefit to all members who can earn €5 in My Points for every €100 spent no matter what kind of Evasion they choose.
See list of services that are eligible for this exclusive offer for members only.
A Mada Lounge pop-up in the heart of the Place du Casino Gardens
The terrace of the Gardens of the Place du Casino is transformed into an ephemeral pop-up of the Mada One restaurant, to welcome you around a program of festive, convivial and gourmet activities. In a chic and bohemian atmosphere, enjoy an aperitif under the stars, in front of the legendary Place du Casino...
Every Thursday, a live band accompanies you during these musical evenings of which only Monte-Carlo has the secret.
Special opening for the evening of June 21
- From June 25 to July 11: open from Wednesday to Sunday inclusive.
- From July 12 to August 28: open 7 days a week
- Hours: 4:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Musical Thursday: 4:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.