Votre grand art de vivre
Your My Monte-Carlo benefits
Gold status: once you reach 22 500 Status Points or you spend €13 000 in the Resort
- Welcome Gift: a lunch for two at Le Café de Paris Monte-Carlo restaurant
When you reach Gold status, we'll give you lunch for two at La Brasserie Café de Paris. You can use it whenever you like.
- Access to private sales: exclusive events and concerts
Access and pre-sale of exclusive events and concerts organised by Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer.
- Special offers for your stays throughout the year
Your loyalty programme will regularly provide you with exclusive offers for members only.
- Free entrance at the Casino de Monte-Carlo
With your My Monte-Carlo membership, enjoy free entry to the Casino de Monte-Carlo. With its James Bond atmosphere and Belle Époque architecture, the Casino de Monte-Carlo remains a reference in Europe and the world in the gaming and entertainment field.
- Access to the shuttles of the Resort Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer
As a member of the loyalty programme, you can use the free shuttles provided to connect the various properties of the Resort.
- Access to private gaming areas and priority to the casinos cash desks.
Get access to the private areas of your favourite casino through the loyalty program, and benefit from priority checkouts to make the most of your gaming and entertainment time.
You stay at our hotels, you can benefit from these additional advantages :
- Free Wi-Fi
- Special welcome in room
A special welcome in your room is offered for your stay (specific to each hotel).
- Access to the Wellness & Spa areas (according to hotel conditions)
Enjoy a free entry to the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo and the Monte-Carlo Beach Club when staying at the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo or the Monte-Carlo Beach.
Enjoy the lagoon and indoor pool free of charge when staying at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort.
- Preferential rates on playing fees at the Monte-Carlo Golf Club and the Monte-Carlo Country Club (excluding the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters): reservation through the hotel concierge.