Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo
A quality-minded and committed approach to health, detox and well-being
Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo has had its “Green Globe” certification renewed every year since December 2015.
"Green Globe" is a globally recognised certification programme for the luxury travel and tourism industry, based on more than 300 indicators to assess the sustainable development approach of tourism establishments.
This certification has been chosen for the entire Société des Bains de Mer Resort.
Renewable each year in the form of an audit, to which the Thermes Marins respond favourably, in a spirit of continuous improvement.
The Principality is committed to reducing its greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 55% by 2030 compared to 1990 and to achieving carbon neutrality by 2050.
The Société des Bains de Mer Group is aligned with these objectives and signed the National Pact for Energy Transition in January 2019, in addition to the signature of the Group's hotels, which had already reached in March 2018.
Today, to underline its commitment, the Thermes Marins Monte Carlo is joining the government's approach to combating climate change by signing the National Pact for Energy Transition, after setting up a specific "Well-being" reference framework, developed in collaboration with the Mission for Energy Transition.
This new "Well-being" pact now takes into account the criteria of activities related to the care, well-being and leisure of the establishment, while committing to the official themes of Mobility, Waste, Energy and Multi-impact.
Les Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo is constantly striving to maintain its labels and certifications, for 100% green care.
Below are some of the specific actions to which the Thermes Marins are committed:
- I am committed to reducing the use of single-use plastics for customers (elimination of swimming costume bags, alternative solutions to the current charlottes and mules)
- I am committed to reducing single-use plastics in the context of my activity (purchase of care products, reception of linen, etc.)
- If I have a hairdressing salon, I collect the hair to recycle it
- I favour natural and organic care products
- I develop a "Green" formula that offers, for example, organic oils, a home-made detox drink, etc.
- In the customer satisfaction questionnaire, I include a question about their interest in the establishment's sustainable development approach
We are proud to have officially signed the National Pact for Energy Transition on Tuesday 31 January 2023 and to pursue our actions and commitments within the Principality with strength and conviction.