Celebrate the Fête de la Mer at the Monte-Carlo Beach & Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort!
- Paid entry, booking required
- 30 people maximum
- Price: €235/person for the day
- Bookings: +377 98 06 36 36
This event reflects both hotels’ commitment to protecting the environment and promoting the appreciation of marine heritage, as shown by their Green Globe - Gold Standard certification.
- the creation and conservation of the Larvotto Nature Reserve, giving guests at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort the chance to swim in the unspoilt surroundings of the Sea Bay
- the creation of an underwater reef embankment to protect both the local wildlife and the new natural beach at the Monte-Carlo Beach
On the agenda...
Start your day with a detox juice or coffee at the Monte-Carlo Beach, then take your pick of the hotel’s deckchairs: either on its brand-new beach, or by the magnificent Olympic-sized pool. If you're feeling energetic, it’s time for some water sports: from eclipse and standard paddle boarding to hydrofoiling, the choice is yours!
Feeling hungry? Then head to Le Deck for a well-deserved spot of lunch.
Afterwards, it's time for a little more relaxation at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, where you’ll be able to lounge by the sandy lagoon or heated outdoor pool. Or, you could head back for round two of the water sports on offer…
At 6pm, end the day with an aperitif as you enjoy sea views at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort's Blue Gin bar.
A day of dreams...brought to life.
About the Fête de la Mer
This festival aims to promote the exploration, conservation and appreciation of heritage found in our oceans and along our coastlines. For more information, go to: