Monte-Carlo Wine & Business Club Dinner at Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo
- Date: 4th July 2019.
- Place :
- Cocktail : La Salle Empire Terrace at the Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo
- Dinner : Hotel de Paris-Monte-Carlo gardens
- Participation : 220 € per person
- The number of places is limited and attributed on a first come, first served basis
- For further information, contact Gwendoline Prego ([email protected])
Founded and managed by Alain Marty, a resilient entrepreneur and a passionate supporter of the wine industry, the Wine & Business Club brings together fellow epicureans including philanthropists, politicians and media executives. An event eminently celebrated and dedicated to business, wine and gourmet food is now open to non-members as well.
A spectacular experience offered to our guests with cocktail followed by dinner.
Place: La Salle Empire Terrace.
Time: From 7:45pm to 8:30pm.
Program: Interviews with the honored guests at 8:00pm.
Place: Hotel de Paris-Monte-Carlo gardens.
Time: From 8:30pm to 12:00am.
Program: Dinner will begin at 8.30pm. All along the dinner guests will assist to a presentation of all the wines served during the dinner and managed by the winemaker «Château Minuty». During the dinner, guests will have the pleasure to play a "wine game" where they can win prizes. After the dinner the House Tesseron will present its cognac and eaux de vies’ selection, followed by a lively musical performance.