Casinos Health and safety program
Opening hours have been adjusted. The Casino de Monte-Carlo opens from 2pm to 4am, while the Casino Café de Paris opens from 9am to 6am. For your safety and the safety of our employees, we will be observing social distancing requirements and limiting access to our gaming rooms, in compliance with current guidelines. Delays may occur at casino entryways. Thank you for your understanding.
You must present a valid national identity card or passport with a photograph. No other document will be accepted (driver's license, residence permit or digital format will not be valid).
In these unprecedented times, our top priority is your safety and the safety of our employees.
The Casino de Monte-Carlo and the Casino Café de Paris have instituted a range of health measures designed with you in mind, based on our own expertise and the practices that have proven most effective.
Our casinos have always been driven by the desire to make each moment special for our guests. Accordingly, services have been altered and strict measures put in place to facilitate this re-opening. Safety will be prioritised in order to offer high-quality products and services to our patrons.
Our mission remains unchanged: to provide an exceptional gaming experience.
For adherents of My Monte-Carlo loyalty program, express access are available upon presentation of your card for Silver, Gold, Platinum status at Casino de Monte-Carlo and for Gold and Platinum status at Casino Café de Paris.
*The Monte-Carlo Bay Casino will not be re-opening for now.
How will this work?
- Masks are compulsory inside our establishments also while playing at the Gaming Tables and at the slot-machine.
- Temperature checks must be performed at each point of entry.
- Hand washing is required. Sanitizer dispensers are provided for your convenience.
- Safety instructions are posted throughout the premises.
- Disinfections have been stepped up.
- Ground markings will help you maintain a safe distance in lines, entryways and high-traffic areas.
- Gaming areas, bars and restaurants have been re-configured to facilitate physical distancing.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at gaming tables and slot machines in order to reinforce social distancing.
- Occupancy in the gaming areas will be monitored continuously in order to comply with government guidelines for maximum capacity.
- Chips and plaques will be disinfected according to a strict protocol using disinfectant sprays.
- Playing Cards will be replaced every 4 hours.
Taking care of our employees, so they can take care of you...
- Employee undergo temperature checks at the beginning of every shift
- Employees have been provided with training on COVID-19 health & safety protocols.
- All personnel are given personal protective equipment.
This episode has forced us all to be more vigilant in our day-to-day business. To help mitigate the risks and protect others, we’re asking all guests to use the same standards of good practice.
This re-opening is also an opportunity to discover the new Place du Casino, a modern, open space entirely re-designed for your comfort and enjoyment.
Palm trees now line the square to provide a taste of summer all year round, and the iconic terrace of the Café de Paris Monte-Carlo, the beating heart of the Principality, will be open to the public as well, with spaces re-designed for your safety.
Our employees are ready to welcome you back and provide you with a timeless gaming experience, while making sure that protective measures are observed.
It is of the utmost importance that you feel informed and at ease during your visit.
We encourage you to contact us directly for any questions or concerns.
Our team is committed to your well-being—please let us know whether there’s anything more we can do to help you.
Casino Customer Service T. +377 98 06 20 00