Panettone by Le Louis XV-Alain Ducasse
Anyone who has ever tasted one will remember it…
For the 3rd consecutive year, the pastry team of Le Louis XV-Alain Ducasse à l'Hôtel de Paris is pleased to offer its panettones for sale.
Reservation from 24 September 2022
- Period : from 1 October to 4 December 2022
- Location: available to take away from the restaurant reception from Thursday to Monday
- Times: from 11am to 6pm
- Prices: €35 (500g), €55 (1kg)
- Reservations: by telephone between 11am to 6pm (Thursday to Monday) or via email to [email protected]
- The 1 kilo panettone must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance
With several sizes available – 500g (approx. 6 slices) and 1kg – there’s something to suit everyone, from the most sensible to the most indulgent…
Sandro Micheli and his team have stayed faithful to the traditional Italian recipe, with classic flavours of nuts and vanilla elevated by the milk chocolate, dark chocolate and candied orange filling. Combined with clever kneading and plenty of skill, the end result is incredible, and feather-light…
There’s never a bad time to enjoy panettone: during a romantic breakfast or family brunch, as part of a hearty teatime spread, or even an unusual yet tasty dinnertime treat. It's the perfect gift for any occasion.