Panettone by Le Louis XV-Alain Ducasse now available to buy
- Period : until 14 February 2021
- Location: collection from the restaurant reception from Thursday to Sunday
- Times: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prices: €30 (500g), €50 (1kg), €100 (2kg)
- Reservations: by telephone between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. (Thursday to Sunday) or via email to [email protected]
- Reservations required 72 hours in advance
With several sizes available – 500g (approx. 6 slices), 1kg, and even 2kg – there’s something to suit everyone, from the most sensible to the most indulgent…
Sandro Micheli and his team have stayed faithful to the traditional Italian recipe, with classic flavours of nuts and vanilla elevated by the milk chocolate, dark chocolate and candied orange filling. Combined with clever kneading and plenty of skill, the end result is incredible, and feather-light…
There’s never a bad time to enjoy panettone: during a romantic breakfast or family brunch, as part of a hearty teatime spread, or even an unusual yet tasty dinnertime treat. It's the perfect gift for any occasion.