Visit the Casino de Monte-Carlo
Rates with audio tour
Plan your visit to the heart of the most iconic spot in Monaco: the Casino de Monte-Carlo. Find practical information, visit terms and conditions, plus a museum area where you can immerse yourself in the legend of this historic location.
For a museum experience like no other, explore the Casino de Monte-Carlo with an audio guide to hear its stories as you gaze upon its treasures.
Discover the history, settings and artwork of one of the finest spots in Monaco.
10:00-13:00 - last entry at 12:15.
- Adult with audio guide | 18 euros
- Ages 13-17 with audio guide | 12 euros
- Ages 6-12 with audio guide | 8 euros
Groups of 10+ people:
- Adult with audio guide | 15 euros
- Ages 13-17 with audio guide | 9 euros
- Ages 6-12 with audio guide | 6 euros
The Casino de Monte-Carlo Atrium is open to visitors all day long.
Walk the legendary marble floor where the iconic James Bond danced a tango in Never Say Never Again in 1983.
Awaken your inner child with a visit to the temporary exhibitions hosted here all year round, and share your best bits with #CasinoMonte-Carlo.