Roses des Vents in support of the Monaco Red Cross
- Available online only: from 15 April to 8 May 2022
- XS and S roses: collect on 10 May from the Salle des Palmiers at Sporting Monte-Carlo between 10:00 and 19:00
- M to XL roses: Prices according to the place of delivery
- XS price: €100
- S price: €200
- M price: €300 – excludes delivery (from 110€ to 170€)
- L price: €500 – excludes delivery (from 130€ to 200€)
- XL price: €1,000 – excludes delivery (from 160€ to 220€)
Created by Eva Dmitrenko & Céline Pagès, both young graduates of the Pavillon Bosio art school, the Roses des Vents art installation is an ode to joie de vivre, movement and fun.
Each ‘Roses des Vents’ is unique in both size and detailing. One or more can be purchased with every order: however, only the pieces displayed for 2 months in the gardens around Place de Casino are for sale, meaning the number available is extremely limited. The unique conditions experienced by each piece will also have left it with distinctive markings: from sun exposure to wind, location and more...
Rosy pink does, of course, take place of honour in this installation, but the pieces are also bursting with shades of yellow, orange and red, providing a particularly lovely pop of colour against predominantly blue or green surroundings. Sizes vary too, both in terms of stem height and flower diameter.