For the very best views of Monaco’s spectacular fireworks displays, look no further than our restaurants: they are the perfect place to sit back and enjoy the show.
This year, on Saturday 30 July and Saturday 13 August, the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo will also be serving up special menus for the occasion at Em Sherif Monte-Carlo and Le Grill*.
That’s not all, either: there’s also Pavyllon Monte-Carlo* by Yannick Alléno at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo.
Take a look at the menus our chefs have designed for the two vibrant evenings.
- Dates: Saturday 30 July and Saturday 13 August 2022
- Location: Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo and Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
- Le Grill*: 4-course dinner with 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person, €290
- Em Sherif Monte-Carlo: Discovery set menu with 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person, €275
- Live Music: on both dates, from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Em Sherif Monte-Carlo restaurant, musical performance by the artist Faylasuf: wireless guitar, darbuka and DJ.
- Pavyllon Monte-Carlo*: 7-course Hermitage menu, €235 per person (wine list available for an additional charge)
In celebration of summer, and the joys of finally being able to get together once again, Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer is inviting you on the greatest getaway of all with its On the Air Monte-Carlo programme.
Come and breathe it all in on the terraces and beaches across our resort, or enjoy a waterside feast at our restaurants.
On the Air Monte-Carlo is also about discovering the latest in fine dining, like Em Sherif Monte-Carlo at the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, where you’ll be treated to a sensory journey celebrating Lebanese cuisine and the Mediterranean in warm, vibrant surroundings, complete with stunning sea views.
Or, if you’d rather a restaurant that is rewriting the fine dining rulebook, take a trip to Pavyllon Monte-Carlo by Yannick Alléno at the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, for an experience that showcases the very best of the local area with cosmopolitan flair: just like Monaco itself. It is everything you would expect from its stunning home, the Hôtel Hermitage – a real gem in Monaco’s crown, adored by fans of culture, sophistication, and the finer things in life.
Then of course there is Le Grill at the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, where you can enjoy unrivalled panoramic views from one of Monaco’s most iconic restaurants.
With 7 Michelin stars to its name, the Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer resort is continually reinventing the art of hospitality, and is now inviting you to share in its chefs’ endless inspiration. Come to Monaco this summer and enjoy exceptional fine dining experiences on our restaurant terraces.
That’s not all, either: we have plenty more surprises in store for you at the Resort this summer too!
Now more than ever, it’s time to enjoy Monaco al fresco!