Celebrate the festive season at Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
- Dates: 24, 25 and 31 December 2023 & 1 January 2024
- Venues: Le Louis XV - Alain Ducasse à Hôtel de Paris, Le Grill, Salle Empire and the Bar Américain.
The Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo will enchant you with its exceptional festive decorations.
This year the legendary palace invites you to experience the magic of the holidays in its winter garden, Le Patio. A Christmas Garden tribute to traditions, between thousands of sparkling lights and an enchanted forest. A setting where luxury and tradition, delicacies and surprises mingle to the delight of children and adults alike.
Closer to the stars, it's on the 8th floor of the hotel in the restaurant Le Grill, that guests can enjoy festive gourmet meals above the Place du Casino offering an exceptional panoramic view over the Principality to the Italian coast.
The iconic Salle Empire will welcome you in a most exceptional setting with refined tables and a chic spirit. An ideal venue for your festive and tasty dishes.
Celebrating the New Year is a perfect opportunity to have an exceptional culinary experience in a 3-Michelin-starred restaurant! Find the stars in your plate at Le Louis XV - Alain Ducasse à l’Hôtel de Paris.
Sunday 24 December:
- Christmas Eve dinner at the restaurant Le Grill, single menu at €325 per person (excluding beverages).
Monday 25 December:
- Christmas lunch at the restaurant Le Grill, single menu at €350 per person (excluding beverages).
- Christmas lunch at the Salle Empire, single menu at €260 per person (excluding beverages).
Sunday 31 December:
- New Year’s Eve dinner at the restaurant Le Grill, single menu at €990 per person (excluding beverages).
- New Year’s Eve dinner at the restaurant Le Louis XV - Alain Ducasse à l’Hôtel de Paris, menu at €1 200 per person (excluding beverages, food and wine pairing at €500 per person).
- New Year’s Eve dinner at the in Salle Empire, menu with a show at €1 200 per person including wine pairing.
- Dinner à la carte at the Bar American, minimum spend on beverages at €750 per person from 10pm onwards with live music group.
Monday 1 January: