Christmas and New Year at Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
- Dates: From 8 December 2019 to 6 January 2020
- Venues: Le Vistamar, Le Limùn Bar, Square Beaumarchais & Salle Belle Epoque
- Price: set menu from €175 per person
During this holiday period, the prestigious Salle Belle Epoque at Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo will welcome children and their parents for a magical ‘Christmas afternoon tea’ as well as offer lunch and dinner that are as festive as they are delightful. Le Limùn Bar, located in the lobby, shall also get into the festive spirit and serve dazzling afternoon tea from 7 December to 9 January (champagne included for one hour).
From 9 December to 6 January, discover our temporary bar, Veuve Clicquot's airstream , where you can have caviar, foie gras, salmon, oysters and champagne between midday and 9 p.m.
To celebrate the New Year in style, Le Vistamar invites guests to a refined and authentic dinner prepared by the Michelin-star chef, Benoît Witz, for a New Year's Eve that is as chic as it is intimate.
Tuesday 24 December:
- Christmas dinner in Salle Belle Epoque, musical entertainment, €175 per person, (1/2 bottle of champagne, water and coffee) €95 for under 12 years.
Wednesday 25 December:
- Christmas buffet lunch in Salle Belle Epoque, musical entertainment, €190 per person, (champagne included water and coffee) €85 for under 12 years.
Tuesday 31 December:
- New Year’s Eve dinner in Salle Belle Epoque, musical entertainment, €550 per person, (1/2 bottle of champagne, water and coffee) €275 for under 12 years.
- New Year’s Eve dinner at the restaurant, Le Vistamar, €460 per person, (glass of champagne included, wine menu in supplement)
Wednesday 1 January:
- New Year brunch in Salle Belle Epoque, musical entertainment, €185 per person, (champagne included water and coffee) €80 for under 12 years.
From 8 December to 6 January:
- Sparkling teatime at Le Limùn Bar at Limùn Bar : €55 per person (champagne included for one hour)
From 9 December to 6 January:
- Temporary bar in Square Beaumarchais: special mini menu