Year-end holidays at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
- Dates: 24, 25 and 31 December 2019 & 1st January 2020
- Places: Blue Bay, Orange Verte, Blue Gin & Lobby
- Price: set menu from €165 per person
- Brunch: from €180 per person
And since Christmas and New Year’s are synonymous with good food and parties, we have a lot more surprises in store.
Christmas lunch, dinner, brunch, and of course New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day... There’s something for everyone at the holidays!
At the Blue Bay, embark on a journey of the senses with Michelin-starred Chef Marcel Ravin’s amazing cuisine. At the Blue Gin, wrap yourself up in the warm and comfortable atmosphere of a typical mountain chalet and usher in the new year watching fireworks from the heated terrace.
Year-end holiday lunch and dinner menus:
Tuesday, 24 December:
- Christmas Dinner at the Blue Bay, €165 per person (drinks not included)
Wednesday, December 25:
- Christmas Brunch at the Blue Bay, €180 per person (including all the champagne you can drink)
Tuesday, 31 December:
- Hotel Lobby: pop-up champagne bar with animation and DJ from 6pm. Close up magic of Simeon Wolfgang, DJ Live by Nicolas Saad
- New Year's Eve Dinner at the Blue Bay, €460 per person (included 1/2 bottle of champagne). Show by Brian Scott Bagley from Crazy Horse Paris
- New Year's Eve Dinner at L’Orange Verte, €265 per person (drinks not included, one offered glass of champagne at midnight) musical entertainment : Musical trio “My Trio” (double bass, guitar, violin, vocals)
- New Year's Eve at the Blue Gin (Live DJ by Nicolas Saad, close up magic of Simeon Wolfgang and fireworks at midnight, watwch from the patio!)
Wednesday, 1 January:
- New Year’s Day Brunch at the Blue Bay, €180 per person (including all the champagne you can drink)
Don't forget to participate in our digital Advent calendar #MyBayChristmas on our Instagram page. You could win a different gift every day from 1 to 25 December!